There are many ways you can help the NACAT Education Foundation during its "Awareness and Fund" Drive. The most basic of which is to simply help spread the word about the NACAT Foundation -- tell your friends and coworkers to look at us and see what we want to do.
You can, of course, make a donation to the Foundation in one of many ways. Please use the menu to the left for additional information.
- We can accept directed donations (you know exactly how your donation will be used) into our General Fund, New Teacher Scholarship Fund, and the Larry Cotton Memorial Fund.
- We also accept donations through Network for Good: this is an excellent alternative for those in Canada who may wish to donate to the Foundation.
- Individuals can auction an item on Ebay and have as much of the proceeds as they desire be directed to the Foundation.
- The use of Good Search / Good Shop helps fund the Foundation without requiring a person to put forth any personal funds.
- We are always looking for Gift-in-Kind Donations. If you have items you would like to donate that you feel would help automotive educators and programs, please
You can also become a "Friend of the NACAT Foundation" and display our badge on your web sites or in your print publications.
We appreciate your support and look forward to being able to assist more educators and programs in the future.